zaterdag 19 januari 2019

It is getting colder, update temperature quilt.

                  Vanwege de update van de temperatuurquilt deze maal een Engels blogbericht.   
   
Instead of a Dutch an English update today, for sharing my temperaturequilt with quilters from                                             abroad.                                


WINTER

Blue sky and sunny weather, cold. 
Much better then the very grey days of this new year so far.
In the Netherlands winter is coming this week , and I love it.
It gives more variation in my temperaturequilt 2019 too.

I use the free puzzelblock pattern from MODA.
Although I'd  already made many tiny blocks in advance of different temperature groups, I'm still missing the cold ones now that I need them.
So I went up to my quilt-attic today.


Cold colors, ironing vlliesofix (? a fleece to applique with) circles





The grey ones for a temperature of minus 1 to minus 3 Celcius. (grey circles or grey background)


The white ones for the temperature of minus 4 Celcius and more: white circles or white background.


Sewing time.


After cutting the blocks I have a lot of cold temperatureblocks in stock. 
This way it's easy to add them to the quilt each day.


My temperature stock.


A bit more than 2 inch square.


16 blocks in a row. So I started the second row already.
The puzzleblock starts showing itself.



 It is so much fun each day to work on this project.

More updates of temperature quilts on the link below.

                                  Meer updates voor de temperatuurquilt vind je hier  https://twiddletails.blogspot.com/?m=1 (klik)

8 opmerkingen:

Annelies zei

Wat geeft dit een leuk resultaat !

miekequilt zei

Wat leuk om nu heel andere kleuren te zien.

Annie Kingma zei

Heel veel blokjes start klaar. Kou komt er aan dus veel koude kleurtjes.
Gelukkig vertaald de computer, dus kon ik lezen.
Groetnis Annie

Ineke zei

Vind het echt iets bijzonders, deze temperatuur-quilt!
Fijne zondag

Yvonne zei

Leuk! :o)

Groetjes,
Yvonne

Yvonne zei

Heerlijk die koude! Dat maakt weer mooie blokjes.

tiny zei

Geweldig!!!!

Elizabeth zei

Wat leuk! Maar het geeft nog best veel denkwerk vooraf...
In je banner kun je ook goed alle steekjes zien waarmee de cirkels op de stof zijn gemaakt. Lijkt me een heerlijke quilt om aan te werken... eentje waarmee je meegroeit in de seizoenen..
Groetjes, Elizabeth